Thursday, July 14, 2011

Yuna Zarai & Turban :)

Catwalk by Nabilah Farhanah at 12:20 AM
Hi lovelies :)
How are you guys yo? I'm finee. Just getting fatter & fatter. Well I'll be reporting for duty tomorrow so I'll be super busy but I will try not to abandon this blog of mine again. Just pray my ideas are flowing well :)


So today, I've came across this awesome vid. Been trying to tie a turban forever!



Yuna Zarai's way :)











                                                                                                                                
   

my way :)


Had fun learning it & I only use normal shawl not the JETCIRCLE scarf. Hee..

Why don't you guys try it? Goodluck !

Lotsa love,




2 stiletto-steps:

Sizzling Suzai on July 14, 2011 at 1:51 AM said...

hi there..nice vid kn~

Nabilah Farhanah on July 14, 2011 at 2:10 AM said...

Hi!!
Yeap2! I saw from another blog & also your blog so I feel like giving it a try...
Da try ke?
Nak tgk you pic!

:)

Post a Comment

 

Stilettos vs Flats Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei