Sunday, July 3, 2011

Me LOVE Alexander McQueen Resort 2012 Collection

Catwalk by Nabilah Farhanah at 8:58 PM
Hi u olss!!
As u know, i LOVE fashion. Love looking at pretty pictures & dresses..Even I know I can't wear them! And maybe I can't even afford it! Maybe later I'll do a wishlist post so that me myself could drool over pretty shoes & bags & dresses :)


So far here is my favourite resort 2012 collection by Alexander McQueen :)










Totally LOVE the structured pants with wide belt & gorgeous black dress!!
wish I could own them, but..where would I wear it since I will only be working in the wards :(
but I will still love them no matter what!

Love,
B.






0 stiletto-steps:

Post a Comment

 

Stilettos vs Flats Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei