Sunday, June 20, 2010

Miss them.

Catwalk by Nabilah Farhanah at 4:04 PM


On arrival je my whole family dah jemput. Seronok gile coz I got to see them all. Even bru je abes kan rm200 for the extra baggage I brought along on the flight.

Then gi makan secret recipe since memang dah lame sgt mengidam. I ate mozarella baked fish with my all time favourites Choc Indulgence. Yummy!! :)


The next morning, hantar semua barang dekat hostel Tawakkal then hang out with the family till evening. Best sangat coz dah lame xjumpe dorang. :)

I love family outings,


B.




P.S. It is supposed to be Father's day but I've wished him a week earlier without him realising that it is realy.haha.

0 stiletto-steps:

Post a Comment

 

Stilettos vs Flats Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei