Wednesday, June 16, 2010

FAKE :)

Catwalk by Nabilah Farhanah at 8:29 PM
FAKE :
[noun] something that is a counterfeit; not what it seems to be, a person who makes deceitful pretenses

Yes. Fake smile. Fake talk. Fake everything!

I might say in other words, hypocrite.
Talk bad about others but they themselves do the exactly same bad thing.
Faking it just to use people.
Find people when only you need them.

Why does this kind of people exist in this happy world?
To make other people feel bad about themselves, to talk shit about you straight to your face?

I remembered a phrase..
" Don't be too nice to people or you'll regret it."
And still I did that and now I'm too disapointed with a group of people that I call 'close friends'.

And now, I regreted.
Regreted I changed who I was for them.
Regreted I did things that the real me won't do.
Regreted pushing away other people just for them.

Still I'm not one of them.

Fuck off, b*****s!



B.

0 stiletto-steps:

Post a Comment

 

Stilettos vs Flats Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei