Monday, June 27, 2011

Wow..I'm a really bad blogger...

Catwalk by Nabilah Farhanah at 2:18 AM
Hi all!! Teruknye empunye blog ni. Bukan setakat bersawang, dah nak runtuh kot blog ni. A lot happened. I finally finished my final year in Diploma in Nursing from KPJIC. Go through quite a though time with final exams & Nursing Board exam. So far now I'm being a lazy one sitting at home :) Hope I could be more lovely to this blog of mine. Kesian encik Blog & readers. Let's enjoy some pictures that summarized all that happened while I'm gone yea?






~having fun with friends~

~my final project,finished~

~my final practical in TSH~

~being a NERD for final exams~

~trying some new style~

~my outfit for my Masquerade Party~

Okay,thats all for now. Nanti kite smbung,last picture to teaser untuk next post! Toodles!

Love,
B.









0 stiletto-steps:

Post a Comment

 

Stilettos vs Flats Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei